Google Voice Is Now In The SkyAppMarket!
Following our last post discussing Google Meet and the myriad video conferencing services businesses of all shapes and sizes are incorporating into their remote work realities, we are excited to announce that InfoStreet has added Google Voice to the InfoStreet App Market.
Why is this important? Because in a world where Google has created so many iterations of talk and text applications), it seems like Google Voice is coming back into its own. More specifically, Google Voice is the top contender when it comes to affordable voice calling and messaging for personal or business needs.
Which is important, of course, but why is it important for small businesses specifically?
Voice makes work calls less work. Make and receive phone calls using a work number on any device, anywhere. - Google
How and where we work have changed drastically, and will likely continue to evolve in the here-and-now, but also in a post-COVID-19 workplace.
Communication and collaboration have always been important in businesses of all sizes, but they are even more important now. And while the G Suite (FYI, we are currently offering lifetime discounts on select G Suite plans!) as a whole continues to innovate when it comes to connecting everyone within a business, phones remain omnipresent in the communications ecosystem. FYI, Google Voice is now an optional G Suite add-on.
Here’s a quick rundown:
Google Voice enables organizations of all sizes a simple way to deploy and manage phone numbers at scale with the intelligence and security of Google Cloud. With a Google Voice phone number, employees are never tied to a physical device to make and receive phone calls, text messages or access voicemail. Plus, intelligent capabilities like voicemail transcription and smart SPAM-call detection help minimize unwanted distractions.
Also, voicemail transcription and smart SPAM detection are compelling features alone.
From a device perspective, you’re essentially turning your mobile phone into a two-in-one tool. Both your work number and mobile number can be used on one device with Google Voice. You can send and receive texts from both numbers and record calls, making remote work even more frictionless.
- Unlimited Users*
- Unlimited calling to US and Canada from Google Voice Numbers**
- Unlimited Office Locations*
- Google Calendar Integration
- Do Not Disturb
- Spam Detection & Call Blocking
- Voicemail with Transcription
- Admin Controls
- Service level agreements
- Multi-level Auto Attendant*
- Desk Phone Support*
- Mobile Apps: Android and iOS
- Usage and Activity Reports
*For unlimited user pricing, see below.
**Available with specific plans
*Unlimited calling to Canada numbers available to US and CA users.
As far as availability goes, Google Voice is currently available in the US, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Coming soon: Canada and Ireland.
There are currently three pricing tiers:
- Google Voice Starter—Supports up to 10 users or licenses for small businesses. The rate is USD 10 per license, per month. For example, if you have 6 users, you’re charged USD 60 each month.
- Google Voice Standard—Supports an unlimited number of users or licenses for domestic businesses. The rate is USD 20 per license, per month. For example, if you have 25 users, you’re charged USD 500 each month.
- Google Voice Premiere—Supports an unlimited number of licenses for businesses with international offices. The rate is USD 30 per license, per month. For example, if you have 150 users, you’re charged USD 4,500 each month.
If you need more information, you can compare plans, or contact someone at InfoStreet directly and we can help you figure out which tier will best suit your organization.
Please visit https://www.infostreet.com/g-suite-promotion/ to put in your order now.