How do I setup Norton Security Online for PC (Windows 7, 8, and 10)?
How do I setup Norton Security Online on Mac?
What are the System Requirements for Norton Security Online?
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S. Edge browser not supported.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows Vista operating systems. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows Vista.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows XP. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows XP.
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of macOS.
Android Operating Systems
- Android 4.0.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
Auto-scan of apps on Google Play is supported on Android 4.0 or later, except for Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. For earlier versions of Android, the Google Play “Share” function must be used to scan apps on Google Play.
iOS Operating Systems
- iOS 8 or later. iOS only includes Contacts Backup and Remote Locate features.